Home » T-Shirt Design Contest
T-shirt design contest rules: I have read the OFFICIAL CONTEST RULES for Ink It Printings design contest and I agree to all the rules and regulations of the contest as outlined below:
- All entries must be original creations of the contestant and incorporate the "Texas C" or the word Crandall into the design. The creation must not have been published and does not contain any profanity, trademarks, logos or, copyrighted works of any other person or business.
- A winning design will be selected and, the winner will receive a free t-shirt plus a $50.00 gift certificate to Ink It Printing. Two additional winners may be selected and will receive a free t-shirt and a $25.00 gift certificate to Ink It Printing,
- The winning design(s) will remain property of Ink It Printing and will not be returned to you.Ink It Printing may use the winning design at any time after the contest. The winning designer may display their own design in a portfolio or personal collection but, may not sell or reproduce the design for any other purpose once submitted to the contest.
- Winner will be chosen by Ink It Printing and will be notified by March 9, 2018.
- The contest begins on February 9, 2018.
- The entries must be received by March 4, 2018 at 11:59pm. Entries can be submitted via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Form of Entries:(a) The entry should be accompanied by your name and contact information but not included in the original design. (b) Acknowledgement that the contestant has read and agrees to the rules either by submitting a signed copy of this statement or, a written statement in the email. (c) The entry must be done in a digital format and large enough to fit on a t-shirt. The entry may be any of the following formats: .AI, .PDF, .PSD, .JPG, or created with our online design store. (roughly 8" x 11" or similar dimensions)
- We reserve the right to pick one entry, more than one entry, or no entries as the winning design.
- Ink It Printing reserves the right to terminate this contest at any time, effective on the date of issuing the termination notice and, we are under no obligation to give notice prior to the date of termination.
- You agree that if you submit an entry, you will sign an assignment and release form prepared by us acknowledging your acceptance and understanding of the complete contest rules including that the winning design is the property of Ink It Printing.
- This contest is subject to all federal, state and local laws.